Monday, April 18, 2005

Ok..I'm begining to understand how my brother and grandmother and uncle can spend hours on the computer and never even notice that the day has come and gone. No wonder Brent sometimes forgets to eat....I forgot to eat!!!
But my point in posting again for today was because of this quote:David Duchovney's blog, House of D;

"a movie is like a child. you nurture it and support it but one day it has to leave home and make it on its own."
David Duchovne
Like a Child (Friday, April 15, 2005)
I just thought this was a really awesome quote, from a really awesome guy, about a really awesome subject.
Ok, I do know other words besides really and awesome. And apparently I don't know anyother words besides Ok.
David....I'll keep this wisdom in mind whenever I get my chance at making films!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, that is really totally awesome. Like, fer sure!

-Caitlin

11:45 AM, April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home