Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Beer Hurts/Leaving the Nest

"Beer Hurts"
Or so says Jessyca. Apparently while trying to calm herself down from the emminent departure of Caleb she took a swig of Shiner Boch (my favorite brand by the way) and somehow got beer slashin the eye. Needless to say Jess no longer likes Shoner Boch. Well, she never really gave it a chance to like in the first place. Jessyca's not a beer drinker. Just goes to show ya that 'comfort beer' doesn't really do the trick.
I also saw some baby birds in a nest outside Ma'J's kitchen. It made me miss the two love birds that used to nest outside our front door. They haven't been back in at least a few years. But I think those young birds were probably the most beautiful thing I saw all day. And the lucky birds will get to leave the nest sometime this summer. Why don't human lives mature as quickly? I of course had to inherit my father's tendancy to be a 'late bloomer'. Sometimes Ijust wish things would happen for me early....or maybe just on time. What-ev.
Jessyca: "You don't look splotchy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home