Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Beautiful Day

One of the best parts of my day was having lunch at Panera with Jess and then running off to the beach for about 45 minutes before going to work. It was a beautiful day. I love living in San Diego!!






We saw this guy with a "parasail" thingy and a skim board. He would catch the wind and then surf the whitewater. This was sooo cool. Jess and I wanted to try it but we didn't know how to Google the activity. The only name we could come up with was "skimboarding with help". So finally we walked up to the guy and asked him. The short sun bleached activist informed us that it is called kite-boarding. Awesome, someday this is what I want to be doing!

7 Comments:

Blogger Shanon said...

well shoot....i wanna kite-board too.....

guess what...keep this on the DL though...I should be heading back in your direction(ish) for school

if i get into Asuza...I'll only be a little outside of LA.
woohoo!

3:16 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger shanellephant said...

um...you forgot the part where you saw shanell!!! im sure that made your day like 900 times better...

9:18 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Shafwiqua~yes one of the best parts of Monday was seeing you, but this post was supposed to be for Sunday...which I guess I saw you that too hehe

Shanon~hurry up and get out here!

7:51 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Shanon said...

i'm working on it...really, I am. Just to let you know...I shut down my blogger yesterday. I don't need 5 of them...goodness. I'll be around to drop comments...or I may start another later...we'll see. That chapter has ended.
looove
shanon

7:58 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Johnny said...

sounds kewl ^_^X and yes, it is nice to live in SD. I've been missing the beach a bit recently...

12:09 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger shanellephant said...

i knew that's what you meant! i knew it!

9:35 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger mel said...

great pictures :)

2:21 PM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home