Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Relief

Ok, I know my last post was so very vague, but a lot of you can make an educated guess as to what it was really about. Other than that I am not going to say anything else.

However, you will all be happy to know that despite how I felt before I finally went to bed I woke in a great mood. I actually got stuff done! Amazing. It's like a big weight was lifted from my life. Relief.



The best part of my day: Talking to three friends that I hadn't in a very long time.

*Elisabeth~God must have had me thinking about you since you just happened to move to LA last week. Can't wait to actually see you soon. Call you later today.

*Caitie-Lynn~I can't believe I haven't called you in two months! But I love you and thank you so much for being there for me even when at this time in our lives I should be being there for you! I miss you so much and I am so blessed to call you my bestfriend!!

*Ryan~It was so great to hear your voice again, I mean South African accents rock. You silly bloak! Thanks for inviting me over for tea. Hope we don't become strangers again, we should know each other all the time!

To all my other friends; I love you all and thank you for your love and support!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shanon said...

hey miss lady...i am all up for denmark...let's leave now.

2:46 PM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home