Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas

Tonight I'm off to Denver with the family to go see more family. I will attempt to post while I'm gone but there will be 4-5 computor hogs living together for nine days and I'm not sure how many computors we will have. Anyway, pray for a safe trip and beyond that just pray, 'cause my life is getting a little too full of drama, some of my own making and some that just is. Maybe these nine days away will help me get some more focus and clarity. How much can you see of the world from the viewpoint of the mile high city?!?!?!?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you can see as much as you want to see..... enjoy your trip.
prayers and thoughts for your safe return home!


jz

10:59 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

merry christmas my dearest....enjoy denver and the grandfolks....check out the view for me and I'll see you when I see you.

looooove and brilliant lights,
shanon

11:34 AM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home