Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lightsaber

In a bookstore far far away. . .
Two sisters traversed through the tri-universe of written word, visual art, and vivid sound. Not sure what it was they were searching for they continued their advance high and low. It wasn't until they continued to the ends of the verse to pay tribute for their journey that they found what they were looking for. . .

Of the many things that Jessyca and I did yesterday, one of them was browse around Borders. There is nothing like spending time with your your little sister checking out books, movies, and music, total nerdfest. But part of what really made our day was when we purchased our items. The guy behind the counter was flirting with Jess and all of a sudden I spotted this totally awesome display behind the guy. There, on a long thin shelf, lay Anikan's Lightsaber! Jess and I got all excited. The other two boys behind the counter decided to join in at this point and they let us play with the weapon. He turned it on for us and handed it across the counter to Jess. It actually makes the "hooming" sound. I ended up with it in my hands at this point and the guy tells me to hit Jessyca with it. So I did. And the infamous electronic clashing sound erupted from the weapon when I made contact with her shoulder. The rest of the customers were just staring at us while we played with this very expensive nerdy "toy". Let me just tell you, the three nerdy guys that worked at the bookstore were enjoying our pleasure just as much as we were. Anyway, I want one! But I want Luke Skywalker's green lightsaber from the first three original movies. Jess and I are such nerds, and she doesn't even like StarWars. . .

7 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

You are very fly!

1:40 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:56 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

i know that everyone else is jealous... that's why they can't even comment... it's ok though, we know we're cool :)

7:56 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

yes jess, that's it exactly! okay, no. sounds like something megan and i would do... ^_^;

11:22 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

awesome... pure awesome. Awesomeness of the "fun without cutting off your own arm" variety.

And yeah, you are nerds. And I know Melissa is too for being jealous of not being with you on that day. Oh well, you guys are the hottest nerds I know :P

5:56 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

YOU DELETED MY COMMENT?!?! LAME!!!

5:35 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Shanon, I didn't delete your comment, I swear!

7:45 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home