Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Governator


Today I went and saw my governor (Arnold schwarzenegger) speak. After standing around for about an hour and a half or so he only spoke for maybe 15-20 minutes. His comments were very brief about this elections propositions. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I figured it was worth the experience of hearing him speak in person. (Thanks Sean for letting me know about it and for driving to the event.)



While we were standing in line to the hanger, where our Gov would speak, Warren Beatty and Annette Bening showed up right behind us. The press and others surrounded them to see if they had anything interesting to say. After deliberating between Sean and his dad we decided to check it out. I was standing right next to a Fox6 reporter as she held her microphone out towards the actors. Not much was happening just yet, meaning I didn't think that he was saying anything worth while at the time so Sean and I decided to get back into line. All of a sudden there were guys with camera's in front of me and then I felt someone get a little too close for comfort, pushing on my shouldered purse. I turned around and it was Beatty bumping into me. So yea, I was about to give this Hollywood actor "the look".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a roundhouse to the gut might've been the best thing for him....

11:01 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

interesting....don't punch your career away darling.

3:59 PM, November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.... ok, ok... probably not the best way to make a first impression, but he did push first, no?

4:36 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Matthew V said...

Hollywood schmollywood. If you'd give it to just anybody, you can give it to Beatty. Or maybe if you wouldn't give it to him, you shouldn't give it at all. You never know who's special...

How's Arnold's accent doing these days?

5:45 PM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home