Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Saturday; as they should be

Today was a good day;
*Dr's appointment in the morning. Pretty easy~conversation, short examination, give up some of my life blood for testing~it took all of 20 minutes.
*Drive back to the Dennis's for breakfast and hang out time. Jessyca taught me how to play the bass, so I did that for the very first time.
*And then a drive to the OC for BBQ with Auntie Lanei and company. The Holland children are histerical. Big brother Alex wrestling with his little sisters, lil Trin dancing to every song that played and Harley growing up as fast as ever...
*Did you know that Fat Albert was actually a decent kids movie. Seriously, Jess and I enjoyed watching it, I was totally surprised.
*Then back home to watch Batman Begins. Why oh why can't I have my own personal Bruce Wayne?

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Yay for kewl days! A little bodily maintinance, a little creative challenging, relaxing, and a decent kid's movie ^_^X

And let's see, why can't you have your own personal Bruce Wayne... Maybe cuz he's... not real??? XD *dun hit meh* But I'm sure if he was, you'd be able to 'have' him. That seems to be the ONLY universal superhero weakness. Girls. I'm sure you'd find a way to wrap him around your finger if he existed. But until then, you'll just have to suffer ^_^X

10:56 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

heehee...welp, i get three teeth yanked out...yay for oral surgery...you get scanned by funny machines (i always had fun taking a nap during those)...and I TOLD YOU...you don't get bruce until i get dr.crane...in a slightly less maniacal version o'course. loooooove,
me

9:58 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

(wow, where have i been?) yay, i liked both of those movies ^_^ heh, and i could buy you the action figure... but that's the best i can do. there isn't really an http://www.my-own-personal-Bruce-Wayne.com/ that i'm aware of right now

4:47 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger laura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:39 PM, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home