Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Solution

So, Dad and I are talking about my moving into his office and sharing the space with him. Meaning my computor/study space and his office would all be in one room.
All of this is to help me from feeling suffocated in my bedroom that I have lived in since second grade, that's 17 years! (I just did the math.)

We've been dabating how to make the desk space work in that room. We also have a futon that needs to remain there for Mom's Lactation Consultant/breast pump business and for when family or friends come to stay.

I think I came up with a solution:


Laptop table "DAVE" from IKEA

...this just might work...

6 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

brilliant! absolute genius! ...where can i get one?

10:01 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

per Mel's request I have added a link to where this table can be found.

FYI: word verification is 'iepgfsec'tacular!

10:09 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

yay thanks!
fkwqdkej yeah! XD

10:14 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

IKEA is great, there's something there for everyone. The selection is unmatched.

And yeah, sitting in one room can get annoying after 17 years.

10:24 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

DID YOU GET MY LETTER YET!?

9:46 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Stella,
I got your letter yesterday. I've just been a little busy.
Your mom will be staying at my house tomorrow night! Yay!!! Wish you were here too though...

6:48 PM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home