Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'll be away...

Ok, all of you that read my blog...
I will be taking a short break from blogging per today is my last day before being locked down in a hospital room for 2-3 days and then I still have a few days of recovery after that. All is well and this is the very simple proceedure of swallowing a pill. But I will be slightly radio active for awhile...anyway, I will be getting my room number to those who live here in San Diego so that if you want to brave it you may come and visit me in my room.
Love to all!!!!!
Jenni~ru

6 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

we were trying to think of a super hero name for you... radio active girl, something like that... chris said nuclear lass ^_^ heh, either way, don't go stir crazy on us from being locked up in a room for 48+ hours!
love you!

-mel

10:27 AM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE You

(you should listen to christmas music more often...it's good for thoughts of home...)

Be well dearest.

3:58 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Mel, I tried to leave you a comment on your blog but it kept calling me annonymous...and that you don't like that minority?...what's up?

6:04 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

i don't know, i haven't changed anything recently?? i'll check it for you though. ^_^

i don't really like having my picture on here.... it's kinda weird

10:19 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

hey thanks! Um, maybe you could put one of your paintings as your pix instead?...just a thought

10:23 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Matthew V said...

I hope you're back out of the hospital by now (Friday). Just Wait is finally up!

11:39 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home