Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Quote of the day

I know it's early still, but this quote made me laugh (you might have to be a writer or avid reader to appreciate it though):

"We will Extract the Rhetorical Maneuvers and attempt to Justify them and if we cannot we will Condemn them!" ~Prof. Gowen quoting one of his former professors

I just realized that sounded better in the context of the classroom setting and understanding the story behind it. But I wanted to remember it, so here it lies in my blog as a future resource. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew V said...

Ok, your new picture is the best yet, definitely.

Oh, and I finished The Great Gatsby, but it mostly just made me vaguely depressed, unfortunately.

3:29 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Matt: umm, yea, it's not the most happy ending to a story...but I liked it anyway. All life's stories don't end happily and truely don't ever end. I think that's why I like stories that don't have the "Disney" ending.

11:17 AM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home