Thursday, September 08, 2005

HNT #3

Shanon's dad took this picture of me and then Jess photoshoped it for me. Looks cool huh?!
(Notice Jess, I am all set for going out, pink pumps and jeans...
yeah, can't go wrong there!)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
On another note.
This is the pic that I gave to Ben as a going away gift in a black frame/matt.
On the matt I wrote in silver sharpie:
"There is a part of me that will always miss you. The corner of my mind that still hears the benefit of your voice. Maintian a firm grasp...Our Lord is about to accelerate you through time. I am honored to have played my role in the man that you are becoming. I am proud of all that I have already seen you do. Here's to catching you on the flipside."
1 Corinthians 13
"Time is the beauty of the road being long"
"I hope for you and cannot stop at hoping"
"There's no such thing as a failure who keeps trying"
~Blues Travelers
Hopefully I didn't sound too sappy, but what do you say to the guy who has been your bestfriend and first love and everything in between, when he moves away?
I decided to stick to the truth, that's what always worked for us.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Damned spammers--

That's a wonderful picture and wonderful going away gift! Glad to see you! Hope you got a chance to lurk around the rest of the half-nekkid people!

11:44 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

omgaaawd.... pink pumps and jeans... I am sooo turned on right now
*sings "when I think abooooout you I touch myself"*

hey jenn jenn... thanks for the heads up on that stalker babe Jess... fortunately your warning came just in time as we were fixin' (bonus points for cute folksy use of the word fix) to have us a bonfire and I'm slated to be the lead singer of "Kumbaya" this year (bonus points for actually knowing what kumbaya means... what you don't know what kumbaya means??? it's Swahilli for "the Marshmellows are done")

romey

2:30 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

oh... additional note... the famous football player Reggie White always wrote 1 Corin. 13 when he made his autograph

romey

2:37 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome photo effect...... perfect!

5:09 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Oooh... cool shot! Happy belated HNT!

9:30 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Osbasso: Thanks, and I can't stand the spamming, make it stop, make it stop!
Romey: Just lookin out. Q? Are marshmellows done when brown or when charbroiled? Oh, and that is way cool about Reggie White!
David?: Jess has a really good eye for artistic stuff...I love it!
Jenny: Yeah shanon's dad is an amazing photographer, I wish he were still in Cali.
Elliatto: Yea, he was lucky to have me, still is lucky that I'm his friend. Go team God!

9:36 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

well i'm planning on wearing my purple pumps and my blue jeans...

aww... you like my photo shop editing?! it's cause i like you alot... i wouldn't just do that for anyone you know....

**hawaiian hearbreaker out**

9:42 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

I know, I'm special!! Yay!
**Cali~Darling Over and Out**

9:45 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

That's right Darry...PONYBOY ALL THE WAY...you silly girl, I never went GIJoe-ing with your dad! Everybody else went while I slept in...now...I'll be sending you an email about a horribly complex situation (in my eyes) that I'm sure you'll sort out in 3 minutes or less.

4:24 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

".... A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell chain saw on interest free credit; pay whenever you want."


... thats my brother

5:41 PM, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home