Monday, September 05, 2005

A Be'GRUDGING' Knock Out

Ok, last night I watched "The Grudge" with Chris, L'J, Ben, and Jessyca...it was great. L'J and I were the only two in the group to have seen it, but were still scared anyway. At one point in time we looked like the shot from "Signs" were everyone is on top of the car and each person is touching the next person in the line up.
Later...I was laying on Jessyca's stomach, 'cause we were scared, and my head was vertical, and Kai decided it would be a great idea if she jumped up on the couch arm rest right at a pivotal scary moment, Jessyca screamed, convulsed in reaction, nailed me in the head with her knee, I felt by brain wobble inside my head, black out, white in, a second to put together what just happened, and then, "owwwwwww, you just knocked me out!"...
Yea...I was knocked out by Jessyca. I can now say that my dad has choked me out, my pastor stuck her finger up my nose, and my sister knocked me out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

look it wasn't on purpose, i'm sorry!... she shouldn't have jumped on me when he was drowing the cat... not a smart idea... lol i'm glad your ok.... that could have turned out really bad. i love you!

12:30 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

HAHAHAHAHA...*bites Jenni's arm* and now your other sister has
bitten (bit) you? I think my brain is deteriorating.

7:18 AM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home