Thursday, September 01, 2005

HNT #2

Ok, so about a month ago, I opened my front door onto my toe. How you do that I'm not exactly sure, but it hurt. In fact, I'm pretty sure I used a choice explative when I did it. God forgive me. So when we got back from Mexico (apparently it happened before we went to Mexico) and Mom and I decided to get mani/pedi cures I decided I wanted french paint on my toes. But that didn't cover the bruise I still had, so we tried adding a flower on top of it for cover. But now, as Mel said, the bruise looks like it's the leaves to the flower....kind of I guess...Maybe when you're looking at my toe from up above and far away...not so much when I out my foot on the bed and take a picture of it...this just goes to prove though that ever since grade school I have always had some kind of cut or bruise or sunburn or something, healing on my body at any given time. Hey, that's just the kinda girl I am.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:08 AM, September 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:16 AM, September 04, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

you your gettin spammed mam... i hate feet... but i totally remember when that happened. aww you were opening the door for me. did you tell HNT you joined yet. your postin all over the place but no one knows

8:27 AM, September 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirt?! ell you're such a guy =.= it's not that bad jenn. and hey, apart the ones looking at this pic, who's gonna be looking at it that close anyway? and the french look is pretty, but you could always use some dark colored nail polish on your toe nails if it bothers you? =)

-mel

4:14 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Jess was right! No one knew you were out here! Welcome to HNT! Hope you'll join us again today--the toe was a great shot (other than the bloody bruise thing...). We'd like to see more of you. So to speak.

I'll get you listed on the Nekkid roll. Come by and check out everyone else. And be sure to comment on my HNT so that we all know that you've posted!

1:25 AM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home