Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hazzardous Eating

I HATE NACHOS!!!!!!!
Jess and I went to go see 'Dukes of Hazzard', which was a thooth cracken movie let me just tell you! Literally. Since we were running late andPanera Bread was already closed Jess bought us some nachos. (I bought the tickets) Jess kept laughing cause everytime we started munching on them it was like it was magnified over the speakers or something. Anyway, she must have been too embarrased to wat them because of it cause I as going at them like a starving child...which I kinda was. Then all of a sudden somehting in myn mouth didn't feel right. Yeah, you guessed it, I cracked by back tooth on a nacho....ON A NACHO! How does that happen. I am now 1/4 less a tooth because of these stupid things. Needless to say, I stopped eating them right then and there. And if you think seperating a half eaten crunchy chip from pieces of a cracked tooth in the dark of a movie theater is easy, you're dead wrong. There I was stuck sucking on what could have been chip or one been connected to my molar. If my saliva did it's predigestion process correctly, it was a chip, if nothing happened after a minute, well then, it must calcium and whatever else bones are made of.
And I still don't have dental insurance...lovely.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
High: singing in the car with Jessyca on the way home from the movie

Low: you heard about it, see above

Compliment: third party from Ma'J from Jessyca to me; "Jenni is a really good dancer"
Thanks Jess, that means alot comming from you, cause hey, you are a really good dancer!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

it's crazy out on the dance floor, next time though i say we ditch the marines! i am thinking about going on a temporary boycott for nachos. although it might not be long lived because i really like cheese. but i'll try just for you!

10:07 PM, August 21, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Thanks for the temporary boycott!! I will join you on that one too...except I have the same problem, I also love nachos. Maybe I just won't eat them at the movie theater anymore.
PS. Why is that when you type a post and reread it before actually posting it there are no mistakes, but when you ga back and read it a few days later there is like five mistakes?! Geez that bugs me. But it's not like I'm gonna go back and take the time to fix them all...maybe that's why all english professors tell you to put your paper aside for a few days and then proof read it....whatev.

9:38 AM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home