Saturday, July 30, 2005

On to Mexico

Ok, I'm off to mexico today. TJ to be exact. I'm on my way to a missions trip through Global Expeditions with the youth group at church, pivotPoint. We will be building houses at a squatters camp. This should be pretty exciting, well, an adventure anyway. I will be keeping a journal and possibly a voice journal on my digital recorder. So if all goes well you will get to read exerpts from my journal and I will post the audio too. Until then, have a great week, love you all!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew V said...

Have a good trip!

9:22 AM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

I LOVE YOU JENNI-RU!!!! Thanks for the prayers, tears, and memories...leave me notes and i'll leave you notes, and then when you visit I'll actually talk to you!

5:46 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

CHECK YOUR EMAIL CHICA! (said with the hugest grin possible in memory of saskatchewan, uh starla, uh, simon, no um....oh yes...simeon)

7:08 AM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home