Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ensign Crusher



Powered by Castpost.


~I was searching for information on how to change my lame blog into a really hip, film director/producer, artist at heart looking blog...when I found this:

http://www.wilwheaton.net/index.php

Oh my God!Oh myGod!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!

It's Wesley Crusher!!! My very nerdy childhood Crush(er).
~Yes, I was and still am a Trekkie. And proud to be. But only The Next Generation. My brother was the fan of DS9...which is basically daytime soap opera set in a nighttime sci-fi space station.
~The entire family would sit down in the living room every week to watch the episodes together. Seriously, three generations of my family; Grandma and Grandpa Ringle (when available), mom and dad, Brent and Jenni (and occassionally my Uncle Jon, when available); would sit in front of flickering lights from images of the USS Enterprise and listen to the voice of Captain Picard:
"Space, the final fronteer.
These are the voyages of the Startship Enterprise.
It's continuing mission to explore strange new worlds,
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
to boldly go where no one has gone before".
~I used to daydream about living in the Trekkie world and then moving onto the Enterprise and falling in love with ensign Crusher. *sigh* the good old days...But now I can read about the real man, Wil Wheaton, and his *gasp* wife and stepson. Whatev, I'll get over it.
~Just remembering the summers filled with discussions about season finally cliffhangers. What will happen now that Riker has opened fire on the Borg ship? Is Data really dead?...that was the real big one, how can they kill off that character?
Could I be any more geeky?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home