Tuesday, July 05, 2005

"I lub sqcubes, they're my favority"

Fourth of July 2005...what an interesting day. It started off with a not so joyful roadtrip out to the valley, but I'll leave most of that out. The destionation was not so much fun, but the company on the road always is, thanks Ma'J and Jessy. Somehow all three of us were up at 4:30-5am...amazing. Thanks to Kai I woke up to a puppy on my pillow, barking, and kisses.

The day comenced then with cleaning and breakfast and Bible study...where Jessyca and I couldn't seem to keep the addresses right...whatev. And Chris needs to learn not to eat all of the syrup!!

Long naps from Jess and I were long over due and welcomed...not that we had much choice, our bodies basically told us were would be napping.

N64 Tetris made it's way back into our lives today...hence the title quote, apparently this was also not a day for clear communication. (Thanks to George Lincoln...one of our unknown founding fathers)

Jessyca beat Ben and I at a game of Monopoly with $6,901. We finally just conceeded, because it was getting rediculous.

Papa J's food was cooked and we all enjoyed. The "adults over 30" left to watch the fireworks while the rest of us continued with Tetris. One of the most awesome games ever.

I recieved a phone call from Sean...that was a little strange in itself, and he invited me and any of my good looking female friends to a party. So I took Jessyca with me. About an hour latter we found ourselves following Sean into backwoods territory. The party consisted of a much younger crowd than was exspected. We did run into Abby though, and old friend from back in the day, it was good to see her. So we only knew a handful of people. A few cute guys hit on us. I watched Sean hit on other girls...strange that I was ok with that but still felt a twinge of jealousy over it...again, whatev. Jess and I proceeded to get ready to leave for home when Sean informed us that he and his blonde interest for the night had accidentally let one of the horses out...
I'll find out the ending of that story later I'm sure.

So now back home I'm letting you all in on the endeavors of the day. But Gatsby is getting ansy for me to get into bed and I have an early day...So God Bless All and America Bless God.

"...the more we know God's law,
the clearer it becomes that we aren't obeying it."
Romans 3:20b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home