Sunday, July 24, 2005

Jenni look out the window


So ya...I was awake for some odd reason, just thinking to myself, why am I awake I just fell asleep...when Jessyca unexpectedly whispered "Jenni look out the window!" Which confused me at first because I didn't have my contacts on and left my glasses at home so I couldn't figure out why she was asking me to look. But I did anyway. What I saw was a big veil of white all over the tree in the front yard and Ma'J's Tahoe and a bunch of little obscure things looking like ants scurrying arround. It took about .5 seconds for me to put 2 and 2 together. We were getting tp'd. Jessy started to open the window and was trying to figure out what to say, suddenly all movement stopped. Jessyca opened her cell phone with it's extreemly bright lcd light that reaches to the moon and back and a few of them took off running, then she held it up to the window and the rest of them flurried off in a blurry line. Two minutes later we were outfront with Ma'J cleaning up the mess that they had left. They pulled the toilet paper through the door handles of the Tahoe, but also went all the way up her neighbors yard. So, now, mission accomplished I get to crawl back into bed. However, I'm having a hard time falling back asleep. Hence the post at 3 something in the morning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, like I told Jess, just hire me to sleep at her house and I'll beat any teenage troublemakers with a wiffle bat or some such. It'll give me an excuse to vent ange---I mean, administer justice.

8:48 PM, July 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i still say snipering on the roof would be fun.... (CHRIS GET THE PAINT BALLS READY! WERE GOING HUNTING!) i mean... uh adminstering justice! like johnny said!^_^;; (only more...well..painful!!!!!)

9:47 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Matthew V said...

As a former (and probably future)T.P.er, I have to side with the kids on this one.

11:33 AM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

I kinda do too, except we didn't know these kids. Pinksandroses was the one who was more mad than anything, half the fun is almost getting caught anyway...lol

7:07 AM, July 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home