Friday, July 15, 2005

Coyote Ugly

So apparently Jessy has a new Coyote Ugly name...so not to be outdone I have to have one now too.

Especially since we are the famous bartenders of the future. I mean really, what guys wouldn't want us to pour them drinks and flirt and be rude and dance on flaming bartops and cut off their ponytails and pour ice on them, or spray them with water, or...well you get the idea if you've seen the movie.

So Jess is 'The Hawaiian Heartbreaker', she gets to be flirty but uninterrested. And I am 'The Cali Darling' and I get to be flirty but coy. Shanon, you have a barname too, but we don't know what state you were born in...your name will be 'The Name-of-Birth-State-Here Wit'. We thought it fit you. You can be flirty but mean.

I think Jessy's on to something...who cares about becoming a film director/producer, or in Shanon's case my person assistant, when we can party at work!! Hey yeah, hot guys here we come!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Dear Cali Darling,
I must get this off my cheast/ breast (well if i had any). This is all the sayings you and I are obssesed with
1. Flame on!
2. I'm gunna punch ______ in the face...
3. Whatev
4. I rock socks!
5. You suck rocks!

hmm there were more I'll have to think about it.

love,
the Hawaiian Heatbreaker

8:05 AM, July 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I can't have a name *sniff* no tengo un nombre de coyote feo, no estoy especial T.T

lol, anyways, well, I guys wouldn't want you to pour me drinks and flirt and be rude etc., but that's me ^_^X but, then again, that's probably why I'm not a hot guy. Is that a requirement of being a hot guy? oh well : P

10:53 PM, July 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...i can't go to bars! i'm to young to drink.... so how about pouring me some....uh....(hold on)
i got it! some hot coco! (that's manly right??? right?!?!?! RIGHT?!!?!?!?!)

9:42 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Nyum said...

Hahaha. You two are crack ups!

6:12 PM, August 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home