Friday, August 19, 2005

Rootbeer...


Ok, so what was the deal tonight! I hardly ever drink soda, but tonight it just seemed fitting, with the Taco Bell that we were eating and everything. But TB doesn't carry Rootbeer...so Jessy and I tried the drug store. No such luck, all they had was diet...what's that, diet rootbeer? Unless I wanted to buy a whole 12 pack, which I would never really drink the whole thing ever and I have only $20 to last the rest of the month. They even called the night manager to look for me, no dice. He was kinda cute for an older guy though. Whatev. The universe simply did not want me drinking Rootbeer tonight. Sux.

But here are some more compliments that I remembered or recently recieved:

~You could easily pass for 19.
~You know your a hottie, duh!
~The camera loves you. You should think about doing a little modeling.
~You have no idea the influence you've had on all the poeple around you. There's a little piece of you in all of them.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

wait is your new thing to write compliments people give you every day? cause if so your missing all the ones my mom said last night. oh well i'll give you some today if you promise to put them up. any hoot, off to work with the kiddies!

8:10 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

and another thing...you stole my root beer picture...as Napolean would said go get you own. haha i love that movie :)

8:11 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

yea, I'm trying to teach myself to remember all the good stuff people say about me. So if I missed something important remind me. Or I should just start writing them down right away...but then I'd look like a self contious nerd. Anyway, at least one of those was from your mom, you weren't in the room.
PS. I no longer have a date to the wedding either...Liam will be in England that day...his bday is this Sunday though!

10:04 AM, August 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you people need dates to the wedding?! (and don't you dare say you'll tell me when i'm older!) I WILL BITE YOU IF YOU SAY THAT TO MEEEEEE!!!
so you didn't get to drink rootbeer huh, oh well, soda is bad for you^_^....
wow, alot of people say some pretty nice things to you!!
your an awesome artist!

10:13 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger popfizz said...

what is up with all you people and your rootbeer???

10:34 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

Well fangboy, maybe it's a girl thing, maybe it's a thing you'll understand when your older, maybe it's both, either way, I don't think it'll be easy for you to get it.

Anyways, lol, I thought you didn't drink soda Jenn? What's up? Just decided that a soda here and there wouldn't hurt? haha....

10:37 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:31 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Matthew V said...

I dig rootbeer so much if I don't have any for like a couple of months. Otherwise the first sip is great and the rest is just a letdown. But it's the only dark soda I drink cause I'm not a fan of caffeine. How's Gatsby?

10:10 PM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home