Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Gatsby

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been home for four days now, you have no idea what can happen in just for days that can try and make you forget all about the last seven. I will be letting you all in on the Mexico trip soon!!! Right now I'm still worried about my cat, school, and a job...
Gatsby, the best male specimen in my life even though feline, was really sick when I returned home on Saturday. I had to take him to the vet yesterday. Poor thing has a blocked urethra and now damaged kidneys. Although I'm believing he will have a complete recovery to full health. Imagine having a catheter and iv for three days...suck. he seems to be doing better today, but we won't know til later. He still won't eat. I get to go visit him and see if he will eat while I am there. Please prat for him and then pray for me 'cause I don't know where all this money is going to come from.

This cat has been with me through everything since graduating from highschool. I don't know what I'd do without him. He needs to get better and he needs to do it soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanon said...

OH NO! the only stable man in your life!!! i will pray for my dignified (although prone to violent action) old kitty kat. And God's peace on you darlin....i know it's rough but I LUB YOU even from TEXAS.

5:45 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:55 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home