Saturday, August 20, 2005

What a life I live!...

Yeah!! I finally got my rootbeer. Just one glass at dinner with the fam though. For all those of you who know me and that I don't drink soda, here's the deal. 2000; my new years resolution was to only drink 2 sodas a month, so it's not that I don't drink soda, it's that I don't drink it as part of my regular diet. Every once in awhile as a treat. Otherwise, SODA IS BAD FOR YOU!!! They use it to clean car parts and medical equipment, etc, gross!!! However, mission accomplished. I can now sleep peacefully tonight.

However, I will sleep peacefully tonight anyway cause what did I accomplish today?....I went to the gym and then went out with Katie and Jessyca country lone dancing. Now, anyone who says that's lame, it's probably because your so stuck on your rocker/pop/punk/whatev style and can't open up to anything not mainstream. Let me just tell you that you are missing out. It's way fun and a much better work out than simple hip hop. I know I've been in better shape but after tonight I know I need to get into better shape! It was a blast.

Jess, I'm glad we finally got to go out dancing together! Sorry that you had to have that guy all over you and trying to take you home. And sorry I got the cute one hitting on me...well, I'm sorta sorry. A little bummed I didn't get my slow dance though. Maybe next time. And we need to work on those mad line dancing skills!!! Next time we won't look so dorky! Or...maybe we will cause we won't have Katie with us next time. I've never seen someone pick up dance like this girl does!

Katie: I'm going to miss you soooo much when you move to Utah. But BYU is such an awesome opportunity for you and I know you've been trying to get in forever. A little distance can't keep two bestfriends apart!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

High: Supreme breakfast croisant and eggroll from Jack in the Box, it always tastes so much better at 2am in the morning after a hard nights dancing!

Low: Mom the nazi-cleaning lady...she's not Mom when she's in that frame of mind...she's the enemy. The only place to hide...in Brent's room...I know, wierd, but I think his door makes you invisible or something...

Compliment: "You're fun to dance with" from the hot guy that was hitting on me tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Well, when you wrote "lone" dancing, I could only assume you meant "line" dancing, and my assumption was affirmed in the next paragraph when you wrote it again spelled correctly. "Lone" dancing sounded kinda lame : P I used to line dance in like 5th grade

9:16 AM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Ok ok, so my typing skills need some work. Not my PS on the comments page for the rootbeer post. "Lone" does sound lame, but line dancing can be a blast!

8:30 AM, August 27, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

*sigh* NOTE my PS on...

8:31 AM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home