Monday, August 22, 2005

They thought he was a gonner, but the cat came back!!

For those of you still curious about Gatsby...He is now home safe and sound. I guess I just got so into taking care of him that I forgot to post that he is well and doing fine. I had lots of Rx to give him at first and he was very groggy most of the time. But he is now urinating on his own, and now that he is off his meds, in the correct place too, his litter box. Thank God! He's still on his special diet and probably will be for the rest of his 9 lives, although we haven't worked up to dry food yet. That seems to upset his excratory system. You guys like how I use technical jargen? I think it helps it not sound so icky. These pics were taken from my camera phone the day he came home from the vet. He had urine all over him so he got his first bath ever in his lifetime. He was alway indoors all the time and kept himself so clean that I never needed to give him one before. Thankfully he was all drugged up when I gave it to him, otherwise it may have been more of a struggle. As it was I came out unharmed. He now is back to his old self, excepting that he is a little warmer, as in, actually wants to sit and sleep next to me and spend time with me. It's very cute and I think both he and I have relearned how much we mean to eachother. And speaking of which, I haven't been home all day, so I think I will spend a little time with him before I go to bed.

First day back to school tomorrow, I can't wait!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

why does you kitty look like he got the crap beat out of him... maybe he would play nice with kai now...

11:48 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Did the nachos get your cat, too?

Hey, now that I think about it, perhaps the whole nacho thing was a set-up to make Pinks think thats how you broke your tooth. In reality, however, you had a vicious brawl with your cat just before you left for the movie. It all makes perfect sense...

6:38 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

Yay Gatsby! But no more jumping through the stair bars when someone gets inside his 10 foot personal bubble.

lol, excited about school, nuuurd!!! : P lol, actually, I am too... about me going that is >.>

5:09 PM, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home