Wednesday, August 24, 2005

www.faceanalyzer.com

Jessyca, you suck rocks!....well not really, I say that because I was supposed to be getting ready to come over to your house and then you said I had to check your blog, which is hysterical by the way. But then I got stuck on this face analyzer thingy..geez.

Anyway, it is ludicrous 'cause apparently I am 100% Korean/Japanese. But my celeb match is Jennifer Garner, which cracks me up on so many levels. However, the personality profile doesn't fit me at all. Well maybe a few sentances but otherwise, that is not me. I mean really, "Artists do not interact with you, for they consider you to be a slave of conformity." and I think "Artist types are unrealistic and immature". Really? Wow, I'm going into the wrong profession then!!

Ok, I can't get the stupid link to work so I deleted it, so you will just have to trust me. But here is the website if you want to try it for yourself: www.faceanalyzer.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:27 PM, August 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

ahh! you've been spammed! oh no! punch them in the face!

9:00 PM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home