Friday, August 26, 2005

Padres

Jessyca and I went to the Padres game. Caitlin's, my bestfriend who lives in texas, mom got the three of us tickets. It was a good game 'cause we almost won..except Sweeny decided to get a third strike and be the third out at the bottom of the ninth with two bases loaded... Whatev, it was still fun. Cute boys everywhere, getting hit on by the vender guys, fyi they seem to like when skinny girls order chili cheese dogs with onions and jalepenos, little kids a few rows in front of you yelling at the players, the drunk Hollister guy sitting behind us, the drunk dancer guy in front of us, oh yea...and the baseball game! No, really, I love baseball. I just don't do a good job of following it. I need to date a jock, that likes to watch and go to games with his girlfriend. Then maybe I'll be better about keeping up with it. All in all, it was a great day. I'll see if I can get the video up of drunk dancing guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Who are those 2 hotties? I want the one on the left's number. Heck I'll take the one on the right too. Which one do you want? Cause I'll take anything...

**sound familiar?***

7:55 AM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home