Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm Sorry...

Everyday I think of things as they happen that I should post on my blog, so that all my blogger buddies can be in on the happenings of my day. You know, quotes of the day, funny things that I see, my high’s and low’s, stories, etc. But then, by the time I get home it is sometimes too late or I am too exhausted to want to type anything up. It sucks, ‘cause some of it is pretty good stuff. But by the time I get to blogging again a few days later, I don’t remember what I was going to say.

*So this is me, saying, I’m sorry, for being too tired to type and let you know what paradigm shift I am on for everyday of my life. That and I will never see that day again and can now never relive it again either, all because I was too tired. Story of my summer…geez.*

On to today…and not too much of it ‘cause once again, I am tired.

Jason, from speech and debate: He is technically a student, but also assistant coach.

He also is mildly attractive to me. Not in a way that I can’t focus or I have to get all gussied up over or anything. But definitely that my eyes drift towards him occasionally and my ears pick out his voice above everyone else. I think mostly I’m curious. He’s very different in one sense of what I am usually attracted to. Physically, he’s not athletic at all. But he does have dark hair. He’s not overly tall, but he is taller than me. He dresses like a greaser. You know, The Outsiders, 1950’s kinda look. I definitely like that. However he is an extremely intelligent, well spoken, speed talking, confident, arrogant, observant, well informed, smoking, independent, younger man (by 5 years).
Tuesday through Thursday I am completely enthralled by his personality and what it is that I might like or dislike about the guy. Then by the weekend I’m on to other things. But then Tuesday must roll around again. Not to mention that I will be seeing much more of him on weekends once competitions start.
So what’s my point in bringing all of this up?
You will be hearing about this guy. I will consider posting a pic of him. But that might be weird ‘cause what if he eventually finds my blog and reads this and doesn’t want his pic on here…let alone sees that I am posting about him.
I think at this point I am simply intrigued by the guy, and I want to know why.
So, over the next year, I will be trying to figure it out.

What I did over the weekend:
Saturday~I spent the day at Disneyland all expenses paid by my longest standing friend and her husband, Lisa and Nathaniel. Pics tobe posted.
Sunday~Church, pivotPoint (youth meeting), and hung out at Jessyca’s
Monday~slept in,
took Johnny shopping for a shirt for the wedding,
went to Guitar Center, found the guitar I want that I will only let myself by if I actually start practicing,
Johnny found his $3,000 keyboard there too, then took a nap at my house (after unloading a bunch of food and supplies for the Rehearsal Dinner at my house this weekend),
and then on to Jessyca’s house to spend the night,
read some of my Eng 202 homework,
watched The Outsiders and then slept to be awoken by Kia and her kisses,
interviewed Jessyca for my Eng 202 paper and then off to start my…

Tuesday…I was at school all day,
except for the small ‘sebatical’ to get my 2nd spray on tan for the wedding and make a pit stop at home to eat food (a Marie Callendar’s microwave chicken pot pie),
met with my counselor and found out I won’t be ready to transfer to SDSU until the spring of 2007,
napped in my car (and also made a few phone calls),
debate team stuff (see above for fascination with Jason),
came home and read a few things from the Korean newspaper,
Next Wave (youth pivotPoint leadership meeting) where my tummy was upset about the mash potoatoes and corn and broccoli that I ate for dinner),
talked on the phone with Jessyca,
posted on my blog.

Ok, I feel a little better now that you know my life in the most boring sense…I’ll get more creative as time fly’s by…I am going to be a film maker, I have to be more entertaining than this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanon said...

well, judging by this:

"However he is an extremely intelligent, well spoken, speed talking, confident, arrogant, observant, well informed, smoking, independent, younger man (by 5 years)."

I would say you have your work cut out for you.

Holy Flying Fish Batman!
-Dr. Crane

7:22 AM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

No joke, this kid is one smooth talking debater...I'd love to pitch him against Ben sometime. Hahahahahahaha (<- insert Joker type laugh here).

Holy collection of the Queens Priceless Jewels Batman!
-Catwoman

10:15 AM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home