Friday, September 16, 2005

Last Minute Thoughts Before Crawling Into Bed

Ummm, ok, if you've never spent a day at the spa, female or male, you need to. A spa mani/pedi, a 1/2 hour message, and a full hour facial...geez. I will never be the same again! No joke. Thanks Mom you're awesome for paying for it all and making it happen!!

Second, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown...I'm sorry, I can't ever watch you again. You almost killed my spa buzz. What's with all the yelling and the making a spectical of yourself and Whitney, didn't you used to have some class?!?!?! I don't understand, I could barely walk down the hall to Jessyca's bedroom, I felt drunk with stupidity, or the awe of stupidity. I know I just wrote an entire entry earlier today about reserving judgement, and I know I don't know you, but that was all on tape, and you were in a public place acting like that...I don't get it. I at least hope that you are truely happy, 'cause I would have headaches 24x7 if I lived like that.

Two more days to the wedding. Right on, good deal! I can't wait. Even if I don't have a date and my ex is gonna be there. Who cares, it's time to party! Ma'J is getting married, whoooooohooooooo!!!!!!!

Oh, and Ben Happy 24th birthday...ummm...today I guess, it's late/early enough to actually say that.

Todays Compliment:

Hey Jenni

called you the other day..it's been a long time I know....sorry..I have no good excuse for not calling you. But I would love to have a heart to heart with you one of these days....the liberals of california are killing me...would love to speak with some one who I know is on the same page as me....if nothing else as friends to help keep me sane. not to sound political but I think of of you every time I find myself in a debate....hope all is well, take care and God Bless....

-Scott

*Reading this today made me feel really good about myself. Thanks Scott, just wanted everyone to know what a good friend you are, can't wait to talk to you soon!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanon said...

hey baby girl...(even though you're older than me... :) anyways, I TOTALLY GOT YOUR POST! A NEW BUILDING!? YAYAYAYAYAYAY! THAT"S SO EXCITING! really....and give maja big hugs and kisses from the baby far away...i'm so excited for her I can hardly stand it!

7:05 AM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

"I wish she was here!" ~Ma'J

1:41 PM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home