Thursday, September 29, 2005

So You Think You Can Dance

Ok, so if you haven't been watching this show every week like I have,
you're forgiven.

When James Lipton, the host of 'Inside The Actor's Studio', asks his guests his famous top ten questions the second to last one is always, "What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?".

If I were to ask myself a modified version of this question;

Me: What profession other than the one you're currently studing would you like to attempt?
Myself: Dancer/Choreographer.

End Interview.

This is why I love this show.

I could watch this guy dance until my 'OJOS' dried up and popped out and then I would just soak them in saline solution and watch him some more.
I know he's only 20, but I think I have a major crush on him....help!
He is absolutely beautiful. His sit spin is amazing! His lines are statuesque. He's landed every tumble. He can perform any style they throw at him...
Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Major Aesthetic Eye Candy!!!!!
Ok, as if I could stop at just one crush for the show...right. Dan, is so hot! Of course he looks short. And if you look short on the small screen? Oh well, I guess I could settle on one of my physical requests. I love the guys choreography and I love the way he deals with confrontation. (If you were watching the show you'd know about the altercation between him and Blake McGrath) As a judge, he's not affraid to speak his voice even if it's different from all the other judges. This guy is staight up amazing.

He looks like someone though and I can't place who he reminds me of...any ideas?

8 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

I like this show too, so awesome. I like the Paso Doble, when done right. And I have to admit, his spins are quite good. I love this show as well, it's awesome seeing the interaction between the different dancers with different styles and hear all the critiques. And stupid disco! no one can hate it! XD Either it's really easy, but still looks good, or all the judges are in love with disco, psh.

2:23 PM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

the paso doble is amazing...jenni- YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN THROW ME AROUND A DANCE FLOOR! that's an order. that show rocks...but i haven't watched TV in more than a month...I HOPE SOMEONE IS GOING TO SEND ME THIS SEASON OF LOST ON DVD!!! *hint hint HINT* I could tell you who he lookds like but I think you would beat me over the internet...and then fly out here and beat me some more...but the first homie has an amazing smile....hm. I've seen better.

yours when you're happy.
LOOOOOVE YOOOOOU!

hey....figure out where you all want to go on a missions trip since i'm your rep (irony right?) and PLEASE get your TRFs in on time!!

love and snuggles
shanon

3:09 PM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Johnny: You're so awesome to be a man who will actually make those comments!! The only other guy I know with guts like that...well, I'm sure we know who I mean. Way to be secure in your sexuality!
j/k it's an awesome show

Stella: Why are you the second girl to say that?!?!?!?!?! If I could beat you with the internet, (what is that the 5th dememsion?) I would. *sigh* I think Bruce Wayne could throw me around like that. I bet Dick Grayson could throw you around. Although that messes up my being in love with Robin a little bit. Oh the circle's we weave. Maybe you and I should be the Black Widow and Tigress...new female super hereos that are predatory...I like it!

Myself: pdjzyy to you too!

5:43 PM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

*sigh* ok, I went to Dan's web page and looked at all his photos and I unfortunately have to agree...YOU ALL SUCK ROCKS...ok, well just the two who said it first. Or maybe it's me for thinking that look is hot. At least I know Dan dances better than he does!!!

5:56 PM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

Thanks Jenn XD and commenting right after yourself? >.> maybe it's time for a break away from the compy, haha And I suck rocks why?

12:20 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

lol Johnny, I know. I mean the people who have made certain comments about Dan...not all of them are on this comment page.

5:42 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

OH WOW I just realized who he looks like. XDD *tries to hid laughter*

well, just so you know, I was oblivious to it too. ha... I was like looking at him for a second, and then all of the sudden, "his" face flashed through Dan's XD ANYWAYS... before I get hurt too... I'm not in the safe haven of another state like stella >.>

HUMANS ARE WEIRD ;)

10:15 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

-here's me...not saying anything- *runs and hides from jenni's glare*

3:41 PM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home