Friday, October 07, 2005

I told you his sit spin was amazing!

(I wish this pic would show up larger...)

I know you all want to hear about my stay at the hospital...it's all sooooo exciting...but I needed to post 'cause I just found out that my baby won So You Think You Can Dance. You know I pick the good ones, every time!!!! Well, only the ones on tv and film and totally unavailable to me. Where are the guys in real life that I can pick from? My fish bowl is getting slowly empty of available males (not that I pick good ones when it is full, but whatev).

GO Nick, I love you, call me sometime!

(I'm lame, I know, leave me alone.)


1 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

yep yep, our jenni is definitely back ^_^ and i guess if you pick one from every show you're bound to pick a good one now and then, right? lol, JK!! glad you're back jenn!

dude...word verification ROCKS! smmmtnk!!

6:37 AM, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home