Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Brent's Truck


Sooo, my brother is lame. I spent the entire day helping him get his truck out of impound. An entire day of driving from government buildings to office buildings, to impound lots, to mechanic's lobbies...it was a game of hurry up and wait in such and such a lobby or line or both. My brother better love me! J/K~I know he does. Well, we had been trying to spend more time together. I hope next time it will be without the whole family emergency over shadowing us, that and the spending of my money wasn't so fun either. Good thing he's worth it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Yeah. Spending time together out of choice rather than dictation of circumstance or out of force is usually more meaningful/fun.

heh... I can't imagine the impounding was a cause of delinquency, hmmm... laziness on his part? Or just stupid coincidence?

9:49 PM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Matthew V said...

Yeah! You're back online!

10:10 PM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger jenni~ru said...

Ben; Brent's truck was impounded because he didn't have a current registration sticker on his licience, or a current copy of his insurance. Both now current and up to date, thank God.

Elliott; I've never known someone with as much "good" luck as my brother...

4:28 PM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home