Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Random Wednesdays. . .

Today has been an adventure already and I haven't accomplished anything that is on my ToDo list.
Dad layed his bike out this morning and so I have picked him up from the cycle center where his bike is getting fixed, taken him to Mervyns to replace his torn up slacks, tried to buy Little Brother some new cords but my check card wouldn't work, ate breakfast at IHOP, and now have to go to the bank to fix the check card situation. None of these things I was expecting to do today. LAME.
Dad is ok though, just a little road burned, and the bike didn't have much damage. Stupid other bike rider who cut Dad off and made him lock up his wheels.

Nephi and I won 3 out of 6 debates over the weekend. We got the critiques back yesterday. I generally got second speaker out of the four debaters in each round. Not too bad. However, my next partner has to compete in Open competition and I am still a Novice debator. Talk about reasons to get nervious again. . .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wouldn't write ToDo lists, you wouldn't be so stressed.... ok... I'm shutting up now.

jz

2:51 PM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw.... good job on the debates. no tongue swelling to keep you down!

jz

2:52 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

that's okay, getting nervous and getting your blood all hot is what makes life exciting, yah? And the unexpected is more attractive than the monotany of stale schedules.

hah, anyways, glad to see you're busy. Beats sitting on your butt in the hospital, eh?

5:21 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

........hm. nervous? you? Nooooo....yeah, about that whole wednesday thing...definitely lame-o. tell your daddy that I'm happy he's ok...tell your bank to get it straight before your personal assistant flies out there to deliver some...correction.

10:31 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

haha, shannon ^_^ i think everything that can be said has been said.

just stopping by to say hi... so um, HI JENNI!

okay later

6:30 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home