Saturday, November 19, 2005

So far this weekend;

Today we went to the shooting range. I shot a .22 and a .38. My aim is not half bad. . .

Me/Frank


Lindsay/Jam-o


Friday night I went with some of debate team members to go see Walk the Line. Jason, being a huge Johnny Cash fan, was skeptical about how well the film would portray his hero. Well, not only did Jason approve but the film was very well done. Juaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon were great, some of the best chemestry I've seen on screen in awhile. This movie was a little erie for me because within the first 20 minutes of the film a character dies in a way that I had previously dreamed about one of my friends dieing about two months ago. It was an awkward memory of the nightmare. Otherwise the film just reminded me how attracted I am to the greaser look. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

heh, I think he did an awesome job, he sang all the songs himself, saw an interview, even though I didn't see the movie yet. One of the few movies my mom went out to see as soon as she could.

And that .38 looks like a parabellum! XD I wanna shoot a luger...

8:26 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Shanon said...

AHHH! Joaquin Phoenix! AHHH!
You shouldn't have spoiled my non-surprise!

i MISSSSSS yoooouuuuu.

alot.

11:36 AM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home