Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Gyro, Your Gyro...So I Forgot To Label It!!!


Yesterday I met Lindsay for lunch. (Well, we also dropped her car off to get the brakes checked and I stoped at my bank and took care of the check card situation.) But anyway, we went to George Burgers. I love that place! I bought myself a gyro and Lindsay and I shared chili cheese fries. I took most of the gyro home thinking, "I'll have it for lunch tomorrow while I'm doing research". Fat chance!! Dad got to my gyro before I did. What did I do? I called him on it, literally. I called him at work to yell at him. What was his response? "It didn't have your name on it. The rule is if youdon't want anybody to eat your food you have to label it." And truthfully, that is the family rule. So technically I can't be mad. But I really really wanted my gyro. . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Shanon said...

hahahahahahahahahaha
you know better....heck, even I know that rule!
heeheehee

i'm sorry your daddy ate your gyro.

12:40 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger mel said...

lol, we need to have that rule in my house... sorry about your gyro though ^_^

colorful post 0_0

1:28 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hah, I bet I know what was going through your mind when you put it in the fridge. "I should label it... oh well, I'll take a chance..."

cuz the lazy bugs bite often around here.

4:22 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Matthew V said...

That really is a delicious picture. Was that your actual gyro?

6:34 PM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home